Peter Enchev str. 15
Phone number: +359 888 800488
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bulgarian Trade Register: Register Number: 204978389
Responsible for content: Georgi Hristov (address as above)
Disclaimer: We carefully control any content, but we assume no liability for the content of external links. The operators of the linked pages are solely responsible for their content.
3. Information we collect
3.1. Who are “you”?We have different types of users, so please find out what information is the most relevant to you in the definitions below. Business users You have created and use an account in Mimirium Surveys service and you either directly create surveys, forms or questionnaires or you are part of a team collaborating on or reviewing surveys, forms or questionnaires within an account. Respondents You have received a survey, form or questionnaire powered by a Mimirium Surveys service. Website Visitor You are just visiting one of our websites because you are interested in our services or just curious to have a look on the great stuff we do.
3.2. Information we collect about you.
Contact Information (for example name or email address)
You might provide us with your contact information, whether through use of our services, a form on our website, an interaction with our sales or customer support team.
Like most websites today, our web servers keep log files that record data each time a device accesses those servers. The log files contain data about the nature of each access, including originating IP addresses, internet service providers, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system versions, device type and timestamps.If you are a Business user we may also collect:
You need a Mimirium Surveys account before you can use our services. When you register for an account, we collect your first and last name, phone, password, email address, country and company name.
If you make a payment to Mimirium Surveys, we require you to provide your billing details, company name, address, email address and financial information corresponding to your selected method of payment.
You can set various preferences and personal details on pages like your account settings page (or in your account settings page for our other products as applicable). For example, your default language.Use of some of our services will also result in us collecting the following data on your behalf:
You are able to import or manually input email addresses to your company employees in order to invite them using Mimirium Surveys client in order to be able to participate in your campaigns. This is entirely your own data, we don’t use it for our own purposes or contact anyone.
We store your survey/form/application data (questions and responses) for you and provide analysis tools for you to use with respect to this data.
Profile informationWhen you sign up for our services you are asked to provide us with information about yourself and to give us more detailed insights into who you are.
Why does Mimirium Network use location information?
We do not store any of your location data in our system. We use GPS location only to check if you are suitable for some location based survey or AI training or not without storing the exact location you are currently on. We also can use your current location in order to make your experiences across Mimirium Network more relevant and helpful. You have full control over sharing your location or not but you can not continue using full functionalities of Mimirium Network services without it because all of our surveys are location based.
4. Our websites and blogWe use our websites and blog to reach out customers and possible partners. We collect only basic data such as your internet service provider, which website you come from, or the name of the requested file. These data are used only to improve our presentation and can’t be used for any identification. Any personal data will be collected only if you voluntarily subscribe for our newsletter or send us a message through our contact form. When registering for the newsletter, your e-mail address will be used exclusively for advertising purposes until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. Unsubscribing is possible at any time. You will also find a corresponding link in each newsletter.
5. SSL encryptionOur websites use SSL encryption when it comes to the transmission of all data and content of our users. This encryption is activated, for example, in the processing of payments and requests that you make to us through our website. Please make sure that the SSL encryption is activated on your side during activities. The use of encryption is easy to recognize: The display in your browser line changes from "http: //" to "https: //". SSL-encrypted data cannot be read by third parties. Only submit your confidential information when SSL encryption is activated and contact us in case of doubt.
6. Manager appNo personal data are collected via our Manager app. Only the results of the collected feedback are shown. To log into your Manager app account, you need your e-mail address and the password of your web account.
7. Deletion of personal dataUpon complete processing of the contract and full payment of the purchase price, your data will be blocked for further use and deleted after expiry of the tax and commercial retention periods, unless you have deliberately consented to the further use of your data.
8. Data securityAfter you have logged into our website with your access data or into our app, you can access the collected data. Communication and transmission of data via our server is always encrypted.
9. Employee EngagementMimirium Surveys always enters into a data processing agreement (DPA) with participating companies to ensure that both parties securely handle employee feedback. Feedback from company employees is encrypted and transmitted to our nodes and made available to the company. We ensure that companies can no longer link this feedback with individual employees because we are using cutting-edge technologies like homomorphic encryption and secure multipart computations.
10. Personal data provided to us by participating companiesTo participate as an active user in Mimirium Surveys, the company provides a list of employee names, e-mail addresses and department to the system. The data is only used to send surveys to employees to ensure that each user only participates in each survey once and rewarding points to be distributed. The collected data are processed internally for analysis purposes. Employee data of our customers are never passed on to third parties by Mimirium Surveys.
11. Mobile appWith Mimirium Surveys app, companies can easily conduct continuous pulse surveys and/or one-time surveys among their employees. The Engage app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or the Apple Store. To log into the network of your own company, users must previously have been entered (as described above) into the system. Then, by logging in once, they can easily take part in surveys with their company e-mail via their smartphone. Feedback via mobile phones will not save any other personal data. We do not access any other services on your private device. By submitting feedback through the engage app or through our web feedback form (e-mail link), you consent to Mimirium Surveys anonymously collecting, storing, and forwarding your feedback to your company.
12. Contact information
Regulating authorityThe regulating authority responsible for Mimirium Surveys is:
Commission for Personal Data Protection Bulgaria
2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd.
1592 Sofia, Bulgaria
Tel.: +359 899-877-156
Fax: +359 291-53-525
It informs and monitors compliance with data protection regulations in Bulgaria. Mimirium Surveys customers have the right to contact this authority directly if they suspect a privacy breach or have questions regarding information access.
Contact person for data protection
For questions about the collection, processing, or use of your personal data, information, correction, blocking, or deletion of data, and revocation of granted consent, please contact our data protection officer, Georgi Hristov, at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.