15, Peter Enchev str.
9000 Varna, Bulgaria
Phone number: +359 888 800488
E-mail address: email@example.com
Bulgarian Trade Register: Register Number: 204978389
Responsible for content: Georgi Hristov (address as above)
Disclaimer: We carefully control any content, but we assume no liability for the content of external links. The operators of the linked pages are solely responsible for their content.
Mimirium Network is an ecosystem of software tools that allows our users to participate in surveys, analytics and AI training and be rewarded for that. Please read carefully the information regarding how we process your personal data below. We comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as well as the Bulgarian Personal Data Protection Law. We believe that safe handling of our customer’s data is a core policy of our company and is of the highest priority to us.
2. Information, deletion, blocking
3. Information we collect
3.1. Who are “you”?
We have different types of users, so please find out what information is the most relevant to you in the definitions below. Business users You have created and use an account in Mimirium Network service and you either directly create surveys, forms or questionnaires or you are part of a team collaborating on or reviewing surveys, forms or questionnaires within an account. Respondents You have received a survey, form or questionnaire powered by a Mimirium Network service. Website Visitor You are just visiting one of our websites because you are interested in our services or just curious to have a look on the great stuff we do.
3.2. Information we collect about you.
- Contact Information (for example name or email address): You might provide us with your contact information, whether through use of our services, a form on our website, an interaction with our sales or customer support team.
- Log: Data Like most websites today, our web servers keep log files that record data each time a device accesses those servers. The log files contain data about the nature of each access, including originating IP addresses, internet service providers, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system versions, device type and timestamps.
- Account settings: You can set various preferences and personal details on pages like your account settings page (or in your account settings page for our other products as applicable). For example, your default language.
If you are a Business user we may also collect:
- Registration information: You need a Mimirium Network account before you can use our services. When you register for an account, we collect your first and last name, phone, password, email address, country and company name.
- Billing information: If you make a payment to Mimirium Network, we require you to provide your billing details, company name, address, email address and financial information corresponding to your selected method of payment.
If you are a Mobile app user we may also collect:
- Registration information: You need a Mimirium Network user account before you can use our services. When you register for an account, we collect email address and geolocation.
- Survey/form/application data: We store aggragation of your survey/form/application data (questions and responses) combined with the same data from all other users participating in the same campaign. All raw data is encrypted first on your device and no one in the middle cannot access it in understandable form.
- Profile information: When you sign up for our services you are asked to provide us with information about yourself and to give us more detailed insights into who you are. This data is encrypted with high-grade encryption and is stored solely on your device so neither Mimirium nor any 3rd party can access it.
4. Our websites and blog
We use our websites and blog to reach out customers and possible partners. We collect only basic data such as your internet service provider, which website you come from, or the name of the requested file. These data are used only to improve our presentation and can’t be used for any identification. Any personal data will be collected only if you voluntarily subscribe for our newsletter or send us a message through our contact form. When registering for the newsletter, your e-mail address will be used exclusively for advertising purposes until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. Unsubscribing is possible at any time. You will also find a corresponding link in each newsletter.
5. SSL encryption
Our websites use SSL encryption when it comes to the transmission of all data and content of our users. This encryption is activated, for example, in the processing of payments and requests that you make to us through our website. Please make sure that the SSL encryption is activated on your side during activities. The use of encryption is easy to recognize: The display in your browser line changes from "http: //" to "https: //". SSL-encrypted data cannot be read by third parties. Only submit your confidential information when SSL encryption is activated and contact us in case of doubt.
6. Homomorphic encryption
Mimirium Network utilizes a novel cryptographic techniques such as homomorphic encrpytion and zero-knowledge proof in order to operate only with encrypted form of the data. This is done by the following steps:
- When a campaign is published an encryption key is genrated and its public part is distributed along with the campaign data
- Mimirium Network mobile app encrypts all user data/answers shared by the user participating in the campaign using the public key and sends the data to Mimirium anonymization network
- A random anonymization servers aggregate the encrypted user data without being able to understand it.
- Once they process enough information they send it to the admin panel where the requester can decrypt it and see the report.
7. Deletion of personal data
For all mobile users data will be complete deleted one the mobile app is uninstalled (removed from the device). Email address and all other data aassociated with the user and kept on our servers will be delete by request or after expiration time defined according to the law.
For the business users data will be blocked for further use and deleted after expiry of the tax and commercial retention periods upon complete processing of the contract and full payment of the purchased services.
8. Data security
After you have logged into our website with your access data or into our app, you can access the collected data. Communication and transmission of data via our server is always encrypted.
9. Contact information
The regulating authority responsible for Mimirium Network is:
Commission for Personal Data Protection Bulgaria
2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd.
1592 Sofia, Bulgaria
Tel.: +359 899-877-156
Fax: +359 291-53-525
It informs and monitors compliance with data protection regulations in Bulgaria. Mimirium Network customers have the right to contact this authority directly if they suspect a privacy breach or have questions regarding information access.
Contact person for data protection
For questions about the collection, processing, or use of your personal data, information, correction, blocking, or deletion of data, and revocation of granted consent, please contact our data protection officer, Georgi Hristov, at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.